About Mencom Corporation
no problems, only solutions
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation provides high quality, cost-effective solutions that meet industrial electrical connector requirements. Our highly trained staff of experts utilize decades of electrical and electronic industry-related experience to develop the highest quality products available. In addition, this vast expertise allows us to assist OEM customers in selecting the best products to meet their unique connection requirements. This ensures our customers receive the most cost-effective solution possible, plus one that requires minimal installation time, reducing the customer’s total installed costs. Mencom is also the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors. Mencom’s headquarters and warehouse facilities are located in Oakwood, Ga., just north of Atlanta. To speak with one of Mencom’s Territory Account managers, simply Contact Us today.
Our Product Line
Mencom offers a complete line of custom-made and off-the-shelf electrical connectors.
- - Molded cables and receptacles for sensors and actuators
- - MINI, M23, M12, M8, Micro-AC, Euro AC, Device Net, Profi-bus, Foundation Field-bus
- - Multi-pin industrial rectangular connectors for power and data lines
- - Panel Interface Connectors for safe and quick reprogramming requirements
- - DIN solenoid valve connectors for solenoids
- - Junction Blocks for power & signal distribution
- - Multi port connector plates for multiple connections in a small space
- - Conduit adapters for distribution of power & signal using conduit
- - Industrial networking and communication solutions
- - A wide variety of metric, PG and NPT cable glands, fittings and adapters
Our Commitment to quality & reliability has made Mencom a preferred supplier for many global companies.
- Quick Response to Customer Inquiries
- Competitive Price
- Durability, Functionality & Performance
Industry Leading Technical Support
Our inside sales reps have the experience to help you select the most efficient and cost-effective solutions available.
- Readily Available Territory Account Managers
- Expert Engineering Supports
- Technically Savvy Customer Service
Flexible Custom Solutions
Our engineering team is available to work with your design and manufacturing groups to help solve your challenging connection issues.
- Decades of experience
- Progressive manufacturing facility
- Custom terminations and assemblies