A cable gland is a device that allows the user to pass a cable, wire or tube into an enclosure while providing strain relief and sealing out dust, dirt, and liquids. Mencom offers a wide variety of cable glands, from very small (PG7) to very large (M63) and even right angle cable glands. Our line of cable glands include plastic and metal varieties with NPT, Metric and PG threading and they are rated to IP68 up to 5 bar that can be used permanently under water up to 5 atmospheres. The sealing around the cable is achieved through the sealing grommet. The sealing against the enclosure is achieved through either an O-Ring (all metal glands and PG29 and larger plastic glands), or, through some raised rings on the underside of the hex nut (all plastic glands up to and including PG21).
Real email address is required to social networks
Create New Account
- .75-NPT, Metal Gland, Nickel Plated Brass, 0.315 - 0.63MCG-3/4Stock: 540 in stock.$11.35
- .75-NPT, Plastic Gland, With Flex Strain Relief, Gray, 0.512 - 0.708PCG-3/4SStock: 55 in stock.$3.75
- .75-NPT, Plastic Gland, With Flex Strain Relief, Gray, 0.354 - 0.63PCG-3/4RSStock: 43 in stock.$3.86
- .75-NPT, Plastic Gland, With Flex Strain Relief, Black, 0.354 - 0.63PCG-3/4R-BSStock: Call for Availability$3.86
- .75-NPT, Plastic Gland, With Flex Strain Relief, Black, 0.512 - 0.708PCG-3/4-BSStock: 54 in stock.$3.75